This single shaker comes delivered for only £7.99
It stands 20cm tall, weighs about 1.2kg and can cover a single area of about 80 m2. Ideal if you just have a few steps and pathway or if you want to store it as an emergency item in your car.
Benefits of EcoGrit Concentrate
- safe around children
- no-refreeze because it works at -20C and below
- concentrated so less bulky
- soluble in water ( create a spray )
Use at home
Putting it down the night before to stop ice forming is always safer but can also be used afterwards to get rid of ice and snow.
This product will not damage your driveway whether it is tarmac, concrete, block paving or any of these new resin types, therefore, saving you money on repairs.
It won’t harm your plants and is safe to use around ponds with fish. Because EcoGrit Concentrate is granular in form, it breaks down leaving no mess to walk inside.
Because it works to such low temperatures (-20C), it does not re-freeze, meaning you don’t have to put it down every day.
- EcoGrit Concentrate is soluble
- just add 100g of product to a litre of water and shake/mix it. You then have a safe liquid de-icer
- use it on car windows, steps, windows, handrails, bird table, anywhere you can think of really.
For ideas on where this product can be used, please read our about section.
We always like to hear your thoughts, ideas and experiences. Please message us or contact us through our Facebook page.