This pet friendly Eco Bag comes delivered for only £99.99 (including VAT)
This bag is more eco-friendly, weighs 20 kg and because it’s concentrated, you can cover a single area of about 1400 m2. A cheaper refill option if you have purchased a bucket or shaker previously.
EcoGrit Concentrate is safe to touch, but most importantly, it is safe to use around pets and young children. It is biodegradable, environmentally friendly, non-corrosive and protects any metal through the winter. It even works in temperatures of -20 °C which means it doesn’t re-freeze therefore requiring to be put down less often.
Please be advised that it is better to put it down the night before to prevent ice.
This product will not damage your driveway whether it is tarmac, concrete, block paving or any of these new resin types, therefore, saving you money on repairs. It will do no harm to any of your plants and is safe if you have a pond with fish. Because EcoGrit Concentrate is granular in form, it breaks down and dissolves meaning that no mess is walked inside.
Our product is soluble; we suggest:
- Just add 2 scoops (approx. 100 g) to every litre of water used.
- Put it in a spray bottle, garden sprayer, or watering can.
- You can use it on so many things to prevent them from freezing up if the temperature drops in your area.
- Ideal for disabled ramps and handrails.
- Spray car windows, door locks, padlocks, hinges, lights, windows etc., just let your imagination take over.
Tips for drivers and vehicle owners
- Keep a bucket in the boot of your car.
- Have a spray bottle to use for windows and locks.
- Put around your wheels when you park to prevent sliding.
- Put around your car if you have to park on the road so no one would slide into you, and it makes loading or getting into the car safer.
- If you find yourself in the unfortunate situation that all your wheels are just spinning and you can get no traction. Put the product around your wheels and in the direction you want to drive. Get back in the car in the warm and wait for it to get rid of the ice so you can get back on your way. Nobody wants to have to just abandon their vehicle.
- Having it in the car gives you the opportunity to be able to help someone.
- Gives you peace of mind whilst out on the road either working or maybe visiting relatives and friends.
For ideas on where this product can be used, please read our ‘About’ section.
We always like to hear your thoughts, ideas and experiences. Please message us or contact us through our Facebook page.