Each pallet of shakers can range from 1 layer (120 units) up to 5 layers (600 units) and are delivered anywhere on mainland UK.
Each shaker contains approx. 1.2kg of granular product which could cover an area up to 80 m2.
Our shakers are easy to hold and use thanks to the square design.
The granular product can be mixed with water to create a liquid de-icer (50-100g/litre).
Can be stored for use year after year.
For larger orders or orders with multiple addresses, please contact our team for help.
Safe alternative to rock salt and urea
- Biodegradable and environmentally friendly (ticks the green box).
- Non-harmful to wildlife and animals even if ingested.
- Fantastic rock salt alternative
- Non-corrosive unlike rock salt that destroys everything it touches.
- It’s granular, meaning it breaks down so small that no mess is walked inside properties.
- Garden friendly so plants and fish are safe.
- Safe to use around pets and animals
- Because it works at temperatures of -20C, it doesn’t need putting down daily because it can’t re-freeze.
- Contains rust inhibitors so no problem to use around vehicles and metalwork.
- Safe to use in large quantities, unlike urea.
Peace of mind
Having workers visiting different areas on a daily basis increases the chance of them getting stranded. EcoGrit Concentrate can offer a helping hand to get them back on their way, reducing the chance of having to abandon a company vehicle.
Who can use it in these quantities?
- Utility companies with field operatives.
- Taxi firms for their drivers
- Carers that visit the elderly and vulnerable.
- courier firms
- car sales – a gift to customers (good PR)
- postal workers
- car rental firms
- companies with staff
- this is to name but a few
For more ideas on where this product can be used, please read our about section.
Please leave us any thoughts and ideas you have on our Facebook fan page. If you want to find out more about what we do visit our about us page, we would also appreciate it if you could like and follow our social media streams to help spread the word, educate, enlighten others and help to start making a real difference.