Non-Corrosive Ice Melter
This bucket & shaker comes delivered for only £23.99
A good idea is to keep a container in the car and one at the front door.
Preventing and removing ice from our homes is important over the winter months to reduce the risks of injury, from slips and falls.
In the past, there have been very few safe options to use around your home, especially if you pride your garden, have pets or children. That is until now.
BENEFITS OF ECOGRIT CONCENTRATE
- Pet-friendly deicer
- safe around children
- no-refreeze because it works at -20C and below
- soluble in water
- concentrated so less bulky
Please be advised that it is better to put it down the night before to prevent ice.
This product will not damage your driveway whether it is tarmac, concrete, block paving or any of these new resin types, therefore, saving you money on repairs. It will do no harm to any of your plants and is safe if you have a pond with fish. Because EcoGrit Concentrate is granular in form, it breaks down and dissolves, meaning that no mess is walked inside your home.
OUR PRODUCT IS SOLUBLE, WE SUGGEST:
- just add 2 scoops (approx. 100g) to every litre of water used.
- put it in a spray bottle, garden sprayer or watering can
- you can use it on so many things to prevent them from freezing up if the temperature drops in your area.
- ideal for disabled ramps and handrails
- spray car windscreen, door locks, padlocks, hinges, lights, windows etc. just let your imagination take over.
PROTECTING OUR ENVIRONMENT
EcoGrit Concentrate has been designed with both the environment and wildlife in mind. If used in large quantities it causes no environmental issues, unlike most of our competitors whose “pet-friendly & environmentally friendly” formulas are 100% Urea (also called carbamide which is 46% Nitrogen).
Be warned, over usage of urea is a disaster waiting to happen because it causes toxic algae blooms linked to the large scale death of animals by producing a toxin called domoic acid.
TIPS FOR DRIVERS AND VEHICLE OWNERS.
- keep a container in the boot of your car
- having it in the car gives you the opportunity to be able to help someone
- sprinkle around the car to make loading easier especially if you have young children and newborns.
- put around your wheels if you are parked on a slope to prevent sliding overnight.
- Keep it in a spray bottle to use for the windows and locks
FOR IDEAS ON WHERE THIS PRODUCT CAN BE USED, PLEASE READ OUR ABOUT SECTION.
We always like to hear your thoughts, ideas and experiences. Please message us or contact us through our Facebook page.